Sutter Health Valley Area – South Valley
The Sutter Health Valley Area focuses on expanding government and community relations initiatives throughout the counties within Valley Area to maximize community health improvement efforts. We are keenly interested in investing in comprehensive strategies that improve the health and well-being of people living in the communities we serve.
Sponsorship Applications are now online!
Any 501c3 organization seeking sponsorship support from any of our Sutter Health affiliates, including Memorial Medical Center - Modesto, Memorial Hospital Los Banos, Sutter Tracy Community Hospital or Sutter Gould Medical Foundation, will be required to complete an online application during one of the two application periods.
Application Periods for 2017 Events
For events occurring January - May 2017*
Aug. 1, 2016: Mandatory Webinar available
Aug. 1 - Sept. 30, 2016: Proposals due
Oct. 3 - Dec. 31, 2016: Awardees announced
January - July 2017: Awardees report measurable outcomes
For events occurring June - December 2017*
Jan. 16, 2017: Mandatory Webinar available
Jan. 16 - March 10, 2017: Proposals due
March 13 - May 31, 2017: Awardees announced
June 2017 - February 2018: Awardees report measurable outcomes
* Exceptions may be granted to agencies that were unaware of application periods. Email SHVASouthSponsorship@sutterhealth.org to request an exception. Requests must be made at least 60 days prior to event to be considered.
Application Periods for 2018 Events
For events occurring January - May 2018
Aug. 1, 2017: Mandatory Webinar available
Aug. 1 - Sept. 30, 2017: Proposals due
Oct. 2 - Dec. 31, 2017: Awardees announced
January - July 2018: Awardees report measurable outcomes
For events occurring June - December 2018
Jan. 15, 2018: Mandatory Webinar available
Jan. 15 - March 9, 2018: Proposals due
March 12 - May 31, 2018: Awardees announced
June 2018 - February 2019: Awardees report measurable outcomes
- Only 501(c)(3) organizations may apply
- Only online applications accepted
- Agency must commit to measuring the results/impact of their event/activity through an online survey.
Each organization may only receive one award per year. If you have multiple events you would like us to consider for sponsorship, you are encouraged to complete one application with all events included and apply during the first period.
When sponsoring, we look for:
- Organizations that engage a broad constituency of support; for instance, elected officials, community leaders, foundations, small business to name a few
- Events that celebrate successful health-related programs with proven impact
- Events that provide visibility to Sutter Health representatives, either with a presence at the event or an opportunity to highlight Sutter’s support of the organization.
Sutter Health Valley Area is interested in supporting organizations that work within the priority investment areas of our regional hospital system. They include:
- Expanding access to primary, preventive, mental health and specialty services, including dental.
- Increasing access to healthy foods and encouraging active living.
- Investing in expanded housing options and key community development initiatives.
- Providing early childhood intervention programs to underserved youth and promoting education.
Community Investment Awards (grants) – To learn more about possible investment opportunities, email us at SHVASouthSponsorship@sutterhealth.org.
How do I report measurable outcomes for my event(s)?
After your event has concluded, please report your measurable outcomes by completing this survey.